Binary Walkthrough (CTRL + D to Bookmark this page)
Text : (Click show to see the walkthrough)
Some technique can be used for some puzzles OTHER THAN this game.
You just need logical thinking though. ·Door on Zone I: HideShow
Requirement: Eliminate all dark tile.
1. Click those tiles that has a dark tile at its left.
2. Continue till it is solved, or it ends up a dark tile on the very right.
On this puzzle however, you won't meet that situation.
3. If that happened, now you need to change the number of bright tile from odd to even. But, how?
4. Simply click the leftmost tile, and continue from the second tile, till everything is done.
Note: This technique can definitely use on similar puzzles.
Requirement: Fill all 3 circles with the symbol next to them, and fill the middle one with circle symbol.
1. If you fill 3 in a circle you fail, instead you must fill 4, which means you have to get 2 identical symbols on the middle while the target circle has the 2 remaining symbols,
adjacent to each other.Then you can fully fill a circle.
2. If you can only fill 3, there must be adjacent tiles, on this circle and one of the other 2, that isn't identical,
so just grab the 2 the other circle, and put inside that circle to make 2 pairs, and turn 90 degrees.
3. If you have 2 circles left with the requirement to fully fill it, I guess I don't need to talk much about here.
If not, you have to break the remaining circle.
1. Fill the top row with the symbol required first.
Move the top row to make the spaces for required tile go above the required tile on bottom, and push them up. This is the easiest part.
2. For the remaining rows, you have to do these things in a row:
1. Move the required on the left of the column where you want to put it,
2. Move the column on the right of it,
3. Insert the required tile below the rows you've finished,
4. Push them up again.
5. Repeat until the whole puzzle is completed.
Input the symbols you see. Note that it's random for all game, so I can't really tell you what the code is.
Bottom puzzle requirement: turn all tile into cyan.
Well, a harder version than Area I, but not very hard actually.
1. Do what you do at the door on Area I, and try to clear them as much as possible.
2. If you ended up leaving a red/cyan on the very right, click on the leftmost tile once, and start again.
3. If you can get all tiles dark, then it's time for you to change their colors. How?
4. It is possible for all these puzzles:
* If there are 3k tiles, no edge is needed to be clicked,
* If there are 3k+1 tiles, 2 edges are all needed to be clicked,
* If there are 3k+2 tiles, 1 edge are needed to be clicked only.
Requirement: Match all tiles as the ring shows, while putting circle symbols into the slot.
1. Let's finish the right ring first. You need the 3 symbols shown.
Sometimes you have 2 required symbols lined up for you, but there are only 1 often. So you need to do the following:
1. Fill the left slot with required symbol,
2. When trying to swap the circles, make sure symbol on the outer side of the circle is the required symbol,
3. Swap the slot after swapping,
4. And swap the circle again.
Remember though, you need the circle symbol on the slot on the right circle.
Do this until you get all required symbols on both sides.
2. Arrange the symbols on the right circle so they match the ring. The left ring must match too at this angle. Memorise it.
3. Arrange the left circle also. It's not hard, I guess.
Requirement: Fill both rings with required tile, which circle symbols go in the intersections and the slots.
1. You need to form 2 spaces, with 2 tiles between them, in order to put the required tile into.
So let's start with the right circle again. Do the following things:
1. Put unneeded tile into the left slot,
2. Insert it on the 3rd tile counted from another unneeded tile,
3. Move them to the intersection,
4. Do the same for the left, with the required tile, and put it inside.
If you have 1 unneeded tile left, just move it to the intersection and continue the rest.
Again, don't forget those circle tile. You should put it into the left slot before the right ring has finished.
2. For the left, it's just arranging the symbols. I guess you can do it: you've solved 4 hard puzzles just before this!
Congratulations! Go back to the ship, jump onto it, and you finished the game!
taken fron jayisgames